Thursday 26 June 2014

The Scruples of Life

As I was browsing through the inscrutable web of impenetrable knowledge (Internet) in that dark obscure night, I came across a quote from one of my favorite writer-


                                       As the irrefutable truth of that amazing quote pierced my brains an old, forgotten thought spurred back in my perception, “Writing” this particular trinket has always been in my mind somewhere but somehow got neglected at every twist and turn of life. Today, when it resurfaced I gave up all that indulged me, fired up my desktop and let loose the typing beast in me. After some brainstorming I decided on starting a blog. This blog should be different, not entirely focused on personal or any materialistic issues but should rather be as unpredictable as its inspiration. A place where my readers and I could interact and with a new spirit & unwind the qualms of our lives and our worlds together. Where positive comments Soars up me spirit as well as negative criticism encourages me to work harder to provide you all with a better experience every time.
                  I believe that until you walk head-on into the uncertainty the true colors of life remain unknown to you. On this mighty note I start my journey sharing with you every exciting, fun as well as informative event that I have an encounter with. It may well include the exciting tales of travel or some glorious fun fact or an incredible pile of surprises, you never know? I hope that life brings us so many random things that the genre of this blog may never be defined and I will try my best to see that they reach you in an enjoyable way.


Taking your leave,
Hoping that you remain connected, 
Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment